Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cosmo Challenge: Take-Charge

In an effort to mix up my sex life and keep things interesting, I have decided (and Duckie gleefully agreed) to undertake the challenge of completing all 20 moves in the "20 Sex Moves for Every Mood" article in the March Cosmpolitan. Hopefully I can persuade you to take your sex life in your own hands and never settle into a routine. Wish me luck!

11. Take-Charge: Climb on top of him, and pin his wrists against the bed. Holding on to his arms gives you leverage so you can really go for it, and it adds to the you0in-control vibe. The diagonal angle also provides more contact between his pelvic bone and your clitoris, upping the orgasmic potential.-Cosmo

I attempted this one first because, well, it was the only one I could think of in the moment. When I had the idea to do this challenge, I imagined sitting in bed with Duckie, reading over the 20 moves and deciding together which one we wanted to try. I realized I didn't have the magazine with me as we settled into bedroom-mode (and I don't mean brushing our teeth!) on Saturday night.

So, as the light clicked off and we went at it, my first thought was to grab him by the wrists and take-charge. I will admit, this was a lot easier said than done. I'm a very handsy girl and I like to move my hands up and down his body while being intimate so I kept having to pull my hands away from his wrists.

Also, Duckie has very long arms and my body is just not long enough to reach all the way up his outstretched arms. That is if I want the downstairs action to continue, which I did, of course. All in all, the move lasted about three minutes before we tried something else.

But hey, at least we tried it? Any tips on how to make this move more do-able?

Love much,
Lavender


♪: "That Wasn't Me" by Brandi Carlile

No comments:

Post a Comment