Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cosmo Challenge: Stressed


In an effort to mix up my sex life and keep things interesting, I have decided (and Duckie gleefully agreed) to undertake the challenge of completing all 20 moves in the "20 Sex Moves for Every Mood" article in the March Cosmpolitan. Hopefully I can persuade you to take your sex life in your own hands and never settle into a routine. Wish me luck!

13. Stressed: Orgasms are tension busters, so after a hard day at work, pull your guy close and whisper, "All I want is for you to make me come." Hello. When there's a problem, men like to fix it, so you're making him feel like a total stud while getting yours at the same time.

Stressed, yes. After a hard day at work, no. The situation was a tad stressful but not because of any exterior stresses; the sex itself had become the source of stress.

Now, this may come as a shock to some of y'all, but I am blessed with a boyfriend that gets me...there...every. single. time. So imagine my surprise as Duckie and I were making love on my balcony (this part was fun—try it!) and I couldn't reach that peak of pleasure.

I figured this was just about as stressful a situation as any for Duckie, so I did what Cosmo instructed. I whispered in his ear, "I just want you to make me come." To which he replied, "Oh I do too!"

Unfortunately, it didn't happen for me that night. I'm not sure what the problem was. It's literally happened for me every other time I've had sex with Duckie. Any suggestions? Leave me a comment or two, would ya?

Love much,
Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment