Sunday, January 27, 2013

Love on Top

Friday night at my apartment a few months ago meant a "The Godfather" watching, wine drinking, pasta eating party. Oh and sex position demonstrations. My dear friend Becky is new to the sex game and needed some good old fashioned love-making advice.

After the movie was finished, all the wine and food was consumed, and we had thoroughly analyzed the symbolism of oranges in "The Godfather" (if you have no idea what I'm talking about–click here) we sat around my kitchen table discussing, what else, sex. Becky expressed her concern with not knowing what to do while on top. Well at that point, solely verbal descriptions just weren't doing it.

A few moments later, there are about four girls on my living room floor having sex on top with their invisible partners while Becky observed. Questions were asked, techniques swapped, and we all got a little closer that night. What else are friends for?

Until a few days ago when Becky tells me, "Now I don't know what to do when he's on top!"

Love much,

Lavender

♪: "Love on Top" by Beyonce (duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment