Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cosmo Challenge: Romantic


In an effort to mix up my sex life and keep things interesting, I have decided (and Duckie gleefully agreed) to undertake the challenge of completing all 20 moves in the "20 Sex Moves for Every Mood" article in the March Cosmpolitan. Hopefully I can persuade you to take your sex life in your own hands and never settle into a routine. Wish me luck!

9. Romantic: Dim lighting plus a backrub is trés romantic, and a massage candle kills two lovebirds (we'll be here all week) with one stone. Babeland makes one that melts into a shea-butter-infused oil (Babeland.com). A massage also releases the bonding hormone oxytocin, so you'll feel even more connected to each other postrub.

There is a sex shop nearby where I live that I have been eager to go to for a while but it's never been the right opportunity. Well, opportunity arose last night as Duckie and I were on our way to the drug store to buy condoms. We decided it would be fun to check out the sex shop to get condoms and more (well I decided, he seemed a bit apprehensive).

While inside, I skip past the strap-ons, anal lube, and stripper heels (I'm not generalizing here, there was actually a high heel with a slot for tips) and go straight for the massage supplies with this challenge in mind. The store has a wide selection of massage candles but I'm on a tight budget and I can't find one in my price range. I opt for two small bottles of flavored massage oil instead. I let Duckie pick out the flavors (vanilla and cherry), we grab a box of condoms and head home.

Let me just say, never before have I realized the power of a good rub-down. Duckie dims the lights (which in my world is throwing a scarf over a lamp), puts on some relaxing massage music from 8tracks.com, and had me lay face down on the bed.

He starts rubbing my back and getting me really relaxed. After a while he moved to my legs and thighs then turned me over and rubbed my front. It was MARVELOUS. I have never felt so turned on and serene at the same time. Duckie knew just where to put his hands to drive me absolutely insane.

Then it was my turn to give him a rub and see just how badly I could tease him.

For a new sort of foreplay, grab some massage oils and rub each other down. It is a great way to do a service for your partner, relax, and get ready for the main event.

Love much,
Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment